- 2.1 Defining population structure and introduce analysis methods.
- 2.2 Provide intuitive notion/basics of Model-based Clustering algorithm and how to compute it (practical considerations)
- 2.3 Provide intuitive notion/basics of PCA algorithm How to compute it (practical considerations)
- 2.4 Define population inbreeding
- 2.5 Define population admixture
- 2.6 Learning about the utility of sequence data to understand fine-scale population structure
Lecture Videos and Learning Checks
Below is an overview of this module. Using the “Next” button below, please watch the required videos and complete the corresponding learning checks to self-assess your comprehension of the key concepts covered. You may also download the videos directly by clicking on the titles. After you have completed the videos and learning checks, please complete the corresponding assignment.