- 1.1 Understand the difference between clinical medicine and epidemiology
- 1.2 Learn how to define a study population
- 1.3 How to calculate and interpret prevalence, confidence intervals, incidence rates, and odds
- 1.4 How to calculate and interpret absolute and relative measures of association
- 1.5 How to calculate and interpret the following: AR, AF, PAR, PAF, VE
Lecture Videos and Learning Checks
Below is an overview of this module. Using the “Next” button below, please watch the required videos and complete the corresponding learning checks to self-assess your comprehension of the key concepts covered. You may also download the videos directly by clicking on the titles. After you have completed the videos and learning checks, please complete the corresponding assignment.